Mucky Nutz Face Fender Reverse Black/White
The Muck Nutz Face Fender is a flexible front mudguard. Their original design has been improved and re-profiled to make it one of the best for DH and Enduro. The Face Fender Reverse is for use with reverse forks bridge on the inside.
• The original, proven design - Manufactured in the UK to our premium standard to compliment your ride and stand years of abuse on the trails.
• Stops any muck, gravel, pine needles, horse, cow and dog s*** being flung into your face!
• Fits close to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
• Can be used on all wheel sizes.
• Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
• Discreet and effective - will not interrupt your riding.
• Comes with genuine, high quality Velcro straps to attach to the fork - It's kind on the paintwork and makes fitting and removal a breeze. You can also choose zip-ties if you prefer.
• Fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling.
• Compatible with reverse and double bridge fork designs.
• Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done! Specifications
• Length: 210mm • Width: 253mm
• Mass: 25g