Lazer Chiru MTB Helmet Matte Black/Grey
Top End Performance At A Great Price For increased protection with deep, rear coverage, it's certainly worth investing in the Lazer Chiru Helmet to protect your skull in the event of a crash or critical impact. It not only looks terrific with its colour-matched and fully-integrated visor, but it's brilliantly practical for keeping the sun out of your eyes and off your face too - as well as protecting you from low hanging branches and other things you encounter on your rides.
Adjusts Easily For A Perfect Fit The Lazer Chiru MTB Helmet features In-Mould construction and is installed with the Turnfit Plus Fit System (TS+) enabling vertical & horizontal adjustment to ensure an easily achievable, perfect fit. The helmet's extended rear coverage offers injury protection to the lower sides of the skull while the Adjustable Head Basket helps to deliver the kind of perfect fit you want on every ride.
15 Airflow Vents To Keep Your Head Cool With 15 vents to keep the interior cool on those long singletrack climbs the Lazer Chiru open-face helmet is a clean and practical mountain bike helmet that delivers style, performance, ventilation, comfort and safety. No matter where you roam, the Chiru helmet will have you covered and looking stylish both on, and off, the beaten track.
Meets Australian Safety Standards Making helmets light but also safe is no small task. Currently there are three main standards for bicycle helmets; CE in Europe, CPSC for North America and the AS/NZS 2063:2008 standard for Australia and New Zealand. Australian Safety Standards are among the strictest in the world which means that when you're wearing this helmet with AS/NZS 2063:2008 certification you can be assured of protection as good as it comes.
• Open face MTB helmet
• TurnFit Plus system (TS+)
• Easily adjustable for a perfect fit
• Fully integrated visor
• Adjustable head basket
• Deep rear coverage protects lower skull
• Vertical & horizontal adjustment options
• 15 vents to channel cool air in & hot air out
• Meets Australian safety standards
• Suits aggressive all mountain, trail riding
• Brand/Model: Lazer Chiru
• Colour: Matte Black/Grey
• Construction: In-Mould • Year Range: 2020
• Ventilation: 15 vents • MIPS Technology: No
• Weight: 305g (size Small)
• Fit System: TurnFit Plus (TS+ fit system)
• Safety Certification: AS/NZS 2063:2008, CE-CPSC-AS